We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need

Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
I need

Hi, I am planning a day trip to Cordoba 3rd week in September 2008. I have found so much conflicting information regarding opening times! I have searched, the tourism office sent me hours (but only for May). Can any one help, I need to know so I can book the train tickets (from Seville) and need to plan what day of the week is best - my options are Satuday, Sunday or Monday and I hope to see:

Mezquita

Alcazar

Museo de Viana

Maybe Puerta del Puente.

Please can you help me, Vicolivia

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
525 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need

This is the official tourism website for Andalucia, which has times for the alcazar & mezquita.

www.andalucia.com/cities/cordoba/alcazar.htm

This site has times for the Palacio de Viana:

www.infocordoba.com/cordoba_information.htm

It appears that you can't visit the Alcazar on Mondays, or the Palacio de Viana on Sundays.

So Saturday it is then?

2. Re: I need

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 14:16