We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank Holiday Weekend in Seville

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cardiff
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bank Holiday Weekend in Seville

Hi everyone going with my friend who is 28 ( I am 42) to Seville for the weeknd .Arrive Sat afternoon have all day Sun and Mon then return Tues morning to London . I am stayin in the hotel Vincci la rabida,calle Castelar 24.Wondered what is it like for location for the sites ??????

Looking to find some real atmospheric places on both nites to eat and drink ,bars REstaurants would be a great help as time is limited.A quality Tapas would be great .

Finally to end of the nite any good gay bar in Seville in the area of the old town ??? Many thanks

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
522 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bank Holiday Weekend in Seville

Vincci La Rabida is a fantastic hotel. I stayed there before it was taken over by Vincci and it was good then, so after the recent refurbishment it must be stunning!

It is in a quiet back street, right behind the bullring, and a 5 minute walk from Torre del Oro & Cathedral, and about 10 minutes to Santa Cruz and the shopping district. That's as good as it gets in Seville, because everything is quite spread out.

Don't worry about planning somewhere to eat - there are restaurants and bars everywhere. Anywhere around Plaza Dona Elvira is of top quality, or try the area around the bottom of Calle Santa Maria La Blanca. Mateos Gago is full of tapas bars, although they become extremely crowded & touristy.

Would highly recommend Bar Europa & one whose name I forget half way up Calle Trajano on the right in the shopping district.

2. Re: Bank Holiday Weekend in Seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:20