We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation

I will be flying into Seville airport and will be taking the shuttle into the city. My hotel is Dona Lina at Gloria 7. Which would be the best stop/station to get off?

Many thanks in advance.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,558 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation

You will need to get off at the last stop called Prado de San Sebastian. The stop is on the busy road next to the park called San Sebastian and in front of the University building which was the old tobacco factory.

If you open Google maps, and go to Get Directions and change the button from car to walking, then type in :

From Av de El Cid , Sevilla, Spain

To: Gloria 7, Sevilla, Spain

It will show you the best walking route taking about 10 minutes.

Brilliant technology !

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation

Cadiz,

Thanks very much for the info. This piece of info will alleviate my fear a bit. Many thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,558 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation

Have no fear and stay cool.

When you arrive at Seville airport the arrivals hall is long and quite narrow. There is usually a tourist counter where you can pick up some useful brochures/maps etc. The airport bus now leaves from a stand behind the queue of taxies to the left as uou leave the hall. The fare is a flat Euros 2.10

Enjoy

4. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 07:17