We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Seville and Barcelona

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Seville and Barcelona

I am planning to revisit Spain in August/September next year. I would welcome any advice as regards hotels or B&Bs in either city. I plan to travel with 2 other couples. Also would welcome any ideas re restaurants, etc.

Coldoll

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Seville and Barcelona

I suggest you check the following web sites for information on Sevilla and Barcelona. Both offer excellent advise and valuable information you'll find very useful in planning your trip:

exploreseville.com

maribelsguides.com

In addition, I recommend you check out: http://www.spain.info/Tourspain/?language=en

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,737 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Seville and Barcelona

Coldoll:

When I go to Seville, I always stay at the Hotel Al-Andalus, which is a modern 4 star hotel with underground parking and good food in the cafeteria. The bus stop to downtown is half a block away, and the hotel is located at the end of Maria Luisa Park. The hotel rates are quite reasonable. They have a big garden and pool.

3. Re: Accommodation in Seville and Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 00:20