We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

I will be traveling from Ronda to Sevilla and I am wondering if I should return the car at Sevilla Airport or Sevilla. It's someplace called Kansas City (go figure...).

And If I return to Arport how to best to get to downtown and how much would it cost per person? I am staying at las casas de las juderia

Thx

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

Go for the location on Av. de Kansas City, which is at or near the big train station. (Seville and KC are sister cities...KC has Spanish-style area including replica of the Giralda, and Seville has the avenue.)

Coming into town on the highway, the streets leading to the train station are wide and straight. Then it's a quick, short taxi ride from the station to your hotel.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

Thx, it's a relief. I didn't see myself negotiating the narrow streets...

seville
Level Contributor
18 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

If you know the name or exactly location of the rental company, you can see them in google street view.

If you have Kansas City av, then it shoud be at the train station. If you're not with lots of luggage you can go walking to your hotel (20 minutes). Once again you can use google maps to see directions.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,907 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

Kansas City avenue leads from the Cordoba and Seville airport into Seville stopping at Santa Justa railway station. Return of car is at or near the station. It's possible to walk from Santa Justa to Casas de las Juderia in under half hour but look at map for sure. Otherwise you get lost !

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Plaza+Santa+Maria+la+Blanca,+Seville&daddr=Unknown+road&hl=en&geocode=%3BFQiNOgIdpdCk_w&mra=cc&dirflg=w&sll=37.389732,-5.978601&sspn=0.007587,0.013475&ie=UTF8&z=16

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

Thanks all for the advice. I actually struggled a bit with finding the location. Streets are not always as clearly indicated as I tought they would. So it took me some time.

My advice would be not to drive to Seville. Not worth it. See my other post about pueblos blancos and drive from Granada to Ronda.

6. Re: Return rental car: Sevilla Airport or Downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2010, 05:16