We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belgium
Level Contributor
166 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

Hello ...

The Hotel ' Leflet Valme ' ... is it between Seville and Dos Hermanas or in Dos Hermanas ?

How far is it to walk to the trainstation from this Hotel ( to take the Seville train ) ?

Thanks ......

Edited: 18 March 2010, 12:28
berkshire, england
Level Contributor
522 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

Dos Hermanas is a small town outside of Seville, and there are parts of it which are very deprived and run down. The hotel seems to be about a mile from the station from Google Maps. Bear in mind that the main Seville station is a bit of a hike from the sights as well.

Do you have a particular reason for wanting to stay in Dos Hermanas? It's not an option I would go for.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,167 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the station at Dos Hermanas. Apart from reaching Seville city easily enough you can also reach towns like Jerez on this line. Even Granada or Cadiz or Malaga is possible as Dos Hermanas is a good rail location. There are plenty of modern housing in the town and the infrastructure is improved.

Sevilla
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

Dos Hermanas is ok from what I have seen of it. I would prefewr to stay in the centre of Seville though.

If you do stay in DH and take the train into the city, you can alight at San Bernado instead of Santa Justa and, that way, be nearer the tourist spots.

Belgium
Level Contributor
166 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

Thanks for the very useful answers !

At Sevilla Fair Season , i think Dos Hermanas is an interesting cheaper location option .

Or has anyone a better suggestion ?

Hope that trains run also on late evenings but i will check that at bahn.de .

Thank again !

5. Re: Seville - Dos hermanas -: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 06:17