We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

hi,

i am trying to use their site with google translate. :)

how do you buy tickets? can you email them and just have them on hold? any suggestions would be great ...

thank you so much

amanda

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,884 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

The site does have English translation but it you need to click on the Union Flag on the bottom left of the opening main page. They say that you will need to phone them or at least get tickets early as space is limited. They give an email address and it is worth trying this in the first place stating your exact requirements :. memoria@terra.es

If that fails it is best to phone them - 0034 954 560 670

chicago
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

When are you planning to visit? On the night of May 18, the house will be hosting one of the premiere dancers in flamenco...Rafael Campallo...so I imagine it will be a madhouse.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

Hi, We went last week, the box office opened at 6, we got there at about 20 minutes before, and there was already a queue. We got tickets for the 9pm show that night and were told to get there around 8.30, at 8.35 the queue was out of the building but we still got seats on the second row. It was Fantastic.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

I tried emailing them at the email address given and they were very prompt to reply in English. No reservations. Just go earlier the day of your performance. Or perhaps your hotel concierge can help. I've decided to try some other flamenco place because I'd rather buy a ticket in advance.

5. Re: la casa de la memoria - buying tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 05:16