We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Xmas time

Toronto
Level Contributor
919 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Xmas time

What is usual weather in Sevilla Xmas time?

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,506 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Xmas time

Gibot:

The temperature range is 8 to 16C, with a little chance of rain.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,837 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Xmas time

I have spent many Christmases in Seville and generally found it to be warm and sunny during the day, but cold at night. Daytime temperatures around 15C and night 7-10C. It does sometimes rain too.

I stay with Spanish friends who do not all have central heating in their homes and I am often cold. Therefore, I take layers to wear.

Having said that, hotels will have their heating on, which generally is too hot.

Seville has a nice atmosphere over the Christmas period and because in Spain they traditionally give presents on 6th January, their celebrations don't just end at Christmas.

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Xmas time

A good observation above is about the cold inside the homes and other buildings. While it is not so cold outside, it is often the cold inside buildings which is the problem. Seville is built for warm temperatures and so much marble and tile keep many places colder than it is outside. We keep layers on at home during the winter to keep us warm.

4. Re: Weather Xmas time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2011, 05:18