We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
long island
Level Contributor
225 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

My 20 year old daughter will be studying in Seville from January until May. She will have a 20 minute walk to classes in all sorts of weather. I would love to buy her some comfortable, fashionable footwear. What do the stylish girls in Seville wear on their feet as they walk around the city?

1. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 December 2010, 08:05
ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

Hi, naturewoman!!

This is a very popular Seville's shoe shop, have a look:

http://www.marypaz.com/

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,651 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

Naturewoman:

During winter in Spain, many young women wear boots with flat heels to keep warm.

If I were you, have your daughter buy them in Seville when she arrives because Spanish made shoes are the most comfortable and fashionable.

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

I would also recommend to buy them in Seville if she can. January is also the sales month, so there will be a lot of reductions in price. Aside from that, it can rain a good amount in January and February and aside from comfortable shoes I would highly recommend also having something waterproof for when it rains.

long island
Level Contributor
225 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

Thank-you so much everyone! Great to hear January is sales month! Does a person need coupons or any special papers to get the sales or are they for everyone?

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

Sales are for everyone. Generally start on 7th January after the 3 Kings holiday.

7. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 16:05
Edited: 29 March 2011, 16:05
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

My daughter has been in Sevilla this winter and footwear has been a real issue for her. First of all, you should send your daughter prepared with the right boots and shoes--you don't want her to have to go shopping when she arrives as she and her new friends will immediately begin walking and touring the city. And traveling to other cities on weekends. Second, my daughter found that shoes in Spain were either very cheap or very expensive. In Sevilla, she could not find a good inbetween quality shoe like a Clark or Aerasole. She will definitely need some type of boot but not a snow boot--and those big rubber boots are awkward for doing a lot of walking. And then other type of comfortable flats and walking shoes are necessary, too. And they there are the shoes for clubbing. . .

When I went to see my daugther 2 weeks ago I actually took her pair of Aerasoles (cloth espadrilles) and we also found a really good pair of sandals to buy in a nice shop in Carmona.

Good luck! Shoes and boots are definitely worth worrying about.

9. Re: Fashion footwear for winter in Seville?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 03:19