We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who has rented an apartment in Sevilla for their visit. We will have 3-4 adults and need at least 2 bedrooms. I have looked at VRBO, Home Away and this site; I've contacted 3 managers on properties but would love to have input on a specific property and/or location.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

I would ask sevilla5.com what they have available in this period. We rented the Pajaritos apartment last year which was fne.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Thanks I'll look at this site. The biggest problem I'm having is that we need to be close to the metra since my daughter is in Montequita but the maps of apartment locations don't ever mention this information. I found one apt. we liked but it's 20 minutes walk to the closest station. So it's just really hard to get that information. I'm assuming we should stay in the center area?

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

The metro only has one line and it is likely that apartments are not close to a station. Couldn't you use a bus to go to your daughter? The bus has much more lines and stops?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Hi,

I've emailed seville5.com to ask what areas we should be looking in that are walking distance to the Nervion and Gran Plaza stops. Even if I can narrow down the neighborhoods that will help. If the metro takes 15-20 minutes to get to Montequito it seems that bus would be much longer.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Sorry but I don't understand, I thought the metro only ran from Plaza Nueva to the Prado de San Sebastian?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Here's the full map. My daughter tells me we need to find an apartment near Prado San Sebastian.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/…PlanoL1metrosevilla.png

Edited: 20 January 2011, 19:09
London, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

I'm also looking for a apartment to sleep 2 - but in separate rooms (or 1 room and a sofa bed). We are coming over for a cycling conference in late March and will have bikes with us. Of course Seville has a cycle hire scheme so getting around by bike should be fairly easy (without luggage of course). I'm been looking at the obvious websites including globalcitybreak.co.uk and Seville5. I normally keep looking for a while before emailing to see whats still available. We are intending to ride around town one day (tapas and sherry stopping on the way), ride out towards the west and back by train on another and perhaps the conference on the Friday. I'll post my thoughts and findings when confirmed.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

Sevilla5.com has a map on their website showing where all the apartments are: http://www.sevilla5.com/city-map/index.html

There are 2 apartments in the neighbourhood where you want to stay just ease of Pelayo: Aptm Pedro Roldan and Aptm Alejo Fernandez

If you are prepared to walk a little further (and stay in the beautiful Barrio Santa Cruz) they have 5 more apartments.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

I've also been checking Friendly Rentals and VRBO. There seems to be plenty available. I'm just trying to make sure we stay central and close to the metro because there are rentals in neighborhoods quite a distance away. Seville5.com has been very helpful sending me recommendations of apartments that are available.

10. Re: Need an apartment 3-4 through 3-13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 13:18