We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Corregidor hotel?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
273 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Corregidor hotel?

Hi,

We are visiting Seville for a few days in June, staying at the Corregidor hotel. We had been thinking about getting the bus from the airport into the city, but are wondering how far we would have to walk from where the bus stops to the Corregidor? Would it be more sensible to just get a taxi?

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

Last time we used a taxi, because they are not expensive. Taxis have a fixed fee of 21 euro for the the airport to city during dayhours.

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
525 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

It's about a 25 minute walk from the Prado de San Sebastian, and quite possibly more because Seville is a maze of narrow streets so you are likely to get lost at some point!

You could take a tram from the bus station to Plaza Nueva, which would leave you about a 10 minute walk. Personally would recommend a taxi though.

I've never understood why the airport bus can't be routed through the areas where all the hotels are as it does in Granada. The bus station is on the edge of the city centre, with some hotels close by but a long walk to many of the others.

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
55 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

I also recommend taking a taxi, and don't let the driver charge you extra for luggage, which they almost always try to do. I've had friends and clients pay as much as 40 euros! The flat rate is 21.70 if you arrive weekdays before 10pm. There is a surcharge - I think 1 or 2 euros - before 6am or after 10pm, at weekends, and on public holidays.

If you don't speak much Spanish it's a good idea to have the name and address of the hotel written on a slip of paper and hand that to the driver. It probably wouldn't hurt to have the price written down too.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,935 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187443-s301/Seville:…

Merseyside
Level Contributor
273 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

Thanks for all your replies. Think we will get a taxi from the airport to the hotel as advised!

Thank you for your help.

6. Re: Airport to Corregidor hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 11:17