We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

World
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

Hi

I am interested in the apartment below but is not sure how reliable the agency is. There are also no reviews. The apartment is advertised on homeaway.com but the contact is a certain Mona from waytostay.com. Are these 2 agencies reliable? Can anyone who have stayed here give us reviews. Thank you.

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p541473

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,010 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

The apartment looks very nice, but appears to be rather far from the center. I always thought homeaway was renting direct from the owner but in this case the renting goes through waytostay. I don't have experience with either, but we rented from Citysiesta and Sevilla5 and had good experiencies with either.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

We used Friendlyrentals and also had a good experience. We rented the San Bernardo 1 bedroom and the location was great!!! No internet however.

World
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

Muchas Gracias, I have emailed seville5 as I have not heard from homeaway/waytostay.

Barcelona, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

Hello Idanzz,

Sofie from Waytostay here. We thought you’d want to hear what everyone else had to say before we posted. But you can see customer reviews of all our apartments on our website. Just to let you know, we’ve received your enquiry through Homeaway, and a member of our customer service team will be contacting you directly about it today.

Thanks,

Sofie

5. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 March 2011, 15:21
6. Re: Apartment p541473 on Homeaway but contact is Waytostay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:16