We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting daughter in February

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
visiting daughter in February

Hello, we are visiting our daughter in Seville in February. She is studing for the semester and we would love some suggestions for a nice hotel, conveniently located. (A very nice hotel as my huband requested) i know it is dfficult to find spacious rooms in Europe. It will be my husband, myself and younger teenage daughter. Thank you for your help. Also, is there a train from Seville to Madrid?

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting daughter in February

Yes there is a high speed train called the AVE. The most luxurious hotel is the Alfonso XIII. also a great location.

new york
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visiting daughter in February

Thank you for your help. I looked at the website for the Alfonso Xlll Hotel and it is closed for renovations until March. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks again, Singer

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visiting daughter in February

Hotel Casa 1800, Alma Sevilla Palacio de Villapanes are two that I would love to stay at.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,389 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visiting daughter in February

Gran Melia Hotel is nice :

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187443-d1912…

new york
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visiting daughter in February

Thank you all for your help. I will look into these hotels. singer

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,578 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visiting daughter in February

singer:

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

7. Re: visiting daughter in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 November 2011, 21:35
8. Re: visiting daughter in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 05:19