My wife and I like to pick a focal point for our vacations and build the rest of the trip around them. The Feria de Abril always looked very exciting. So, for the next year we are planning a 2+ week trip to Spain overlapping the Fair.
I did the obligatory Google and forum searches and found information on this topic somewhat sporadic .
Please, help me out with the these questions. More will follow.
1. Have the exact days of the fair been finalized (April 24-29)?
2. Is there an official web site for the Fair?
3. Where can I find the program of the events?
4. Are there some specific highlights of the Fair that you would recommend seeing (e.g. parades, concerts, performances, etc)?
5. How many days should we dedicate to the Fair? For example, two half-days (am and pm) of drinking, eating, and gawking at the Oktoberfest in Munich were enough for us.
6. Are some days of the week during the Fair more memorable, exciting, important, etc?
7. How can we get invited to one of the private marquees?
Thanks!Edited: 13 December 2011, 13:48