We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

Does anyone know a good option for car hire picking up from Seville and dropping off in Barcelona about 5 days later?

Also, interesting places (not touristy) to visit?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,547 posts
3,577 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

theflying:

Cities you can visit on your way to Barcelona:

Ronda

Nerja

Cartagena

Peñiscola

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,556 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

Car rental www.auto-europe.co.uk

Route planner www.viamichelin.com

Accommodation www.venere.com

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

I've always chosen europcar and happy about them.

As for visiting not touristy places... very very difficult. Most of spanish towns and villages are very touristy, either local or foreign tourism. You don't get to be the second most touristy place in the world for nothing!

I would take advantadge of the highway and not get away from it very much, even if in between you're visiting towns.

In the highway, or very close to it, you have (interesting places in my opinion):

-Carmona

-Ecija

-Cordoba

-Montoro

-Bailen

-Linares

-Baeza

-Valdepeñas region (wines)

-Tomelloso

-Utiel

-Requena

-Lots of places in the coast of Valencia and Catalunya, but I don't know much of that area other than the usual suspects

Nyc
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

Is auto Europe a reliable car rental company? The reviews are horrendous. Great price, but I am concerned about integrity and reliability of car and contract. We pick up a vehicle from them in Sevilla next week. Should I be nervous?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
267 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

Hello marytango just wondering how that car hire worked out for you...this is something we are considering doing also.thanks

6. Re: Car hire from Seville - Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2014, 05:16