We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville Accomodation

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Seville Accomodation

Hey guys heading to Seville in august this year with my partner and looking for somewhere to stay. Probably looking at hostels at this stage as were doing spain for a month.

We are in our mid 20s and enjoy partying but also relaxing. We are looking for somewhere that we can meet other people and that is fairly cheap. I was there a couple of years ago and stayed in an appartment near diagonal station however i didnt organise it and not sure where to look appartments up?

We would like to be in a good popular area wherever that may be or a decet area that is cheap. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks :)

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
527 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville Accomodation

Take a look at Patio de Cartuja at the top of the Alameda. It's an aparthotel - basically furnished but decent sized 1 bed apartments. The Alameda is a good night life scene, and is about 20 minutes walk from the Cathedral area.

If you shop around different booking sites, you can usually get an apartment there for about £40/night for two people - I just tried some random August dates in Travel Republic and it came back as £170 for 4 nights, which seems incredibly good value.

2. Re: Seville Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:16