We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with Sevici

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
324 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
help with Sevici

We are in Seville now and tried the city bikes. They did not accept my credit card as I expected. Is there a store that can help us get a week pass for the bikes?We would really like to use the bikes the last few days we are here.

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
527 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with Sevici

There doesn't seem to be any way of doing this apart from using a credit card with a pin number.

If you have a card with a pin number, it's probably worth trying more than one station. I remember getting a little confused the first time I did it and thinking my card had been rejected, but managed to succeed on the second attempt. You also need about 200 euros(?) available on your card as they freeze that amount as a deposit in case you damage one of their bikes.

Their helpline number is 902 011 032. They might also know if there is another way round this in the tourist information office. The most central one is behind the cathedral (follow the tram lines about 100 yards towards the river and its on your left).

2. Re: help with Sevici

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 07:16