We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

London England
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Hi Sevilla Experts

Can someone please tell me if the airport bus going from the city BACK to the airport stops at exactly the same locations as the one from airport to the city ? (Of course on the other side of the road). I will be getting off at Luis de Morales stop on my way into Sevilla and wondered if I can catch the bus back to the airport from there too. All help much appreciated. Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,734 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Yes on opposite side of road near the Nervion shopping and I think McDonalds. Look for the bus stop with the EA tag. As for timings of buses, its difficult to give good times because the Tussam time table only shows time of departure from Plaza de Armas and it must be a Minimum of 15 to 20 minutes on average from Plaza de Armas to Luis de Morales stop depending on traffic.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,909 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

If I recall correctly the intermediate times are actually displayed at the stops, but not on the website.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,734 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Am not sure about this. I have used the Santa Justa station stop on way to the airport and the simple times shown on the web site are displayed. Must check again next time.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,909 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Really helpful, not actually telling you what times the buses leave. Sounds as bad as around here.

I do remember that for the ordinary city routes times were shown at the stops. I may be mistaken about EA but it has changed a lot recently.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

There is no way to find them online (at least not in tussam's official page) BUT you are right, cubsur, times for each stop are shown in each stop, at least for EA (I checked in Plaza de Armas and Santa Justa like 3 weeks ago)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,734 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

I would expect the times for EA to be shown at Plaza de Armas because this is the start. ! The jury is out about other stops though. I just seem to recall seeing the standard timetable without any modification for the actual stop. So then it was a question of trying to figure out what sort of time the bus would appear at that stop I just cannot see TUSSAM posting times on each stop for the EA but of course I may be wrong.

This is possibly immaterial anyway because they may well not run on time and the important factor is the frequency of service.

London England
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Thanks everyone... it was interesting to see the interaction. I think I may just end up going to Santa Justa station to catch the bus back to the airport. Everyone's input much appreciated.

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
527 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

If you find the Luis de Morales bus stop on Google Maps, and select the relevant bus, it shows you the times, admittedly only on the same day.

If you do the same for Plaza de Armas to make sure that Google's bus times match the most up to date timetable on the Tussam website, you should be able to see when the buses are due.

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

Zigzag

Be aware if you are the only one at the Luis de Morales stop be sure to flag the bus to stop when you see it coming as this is also a city bus stop as well...Last time I was at this stop I seen the bus coming and did nothing, thinking it would stop ,but watched it sail past ...Be warned.. Had to wait about half an hour for the next one

10. Re: EA Bus from Sevilla city back to the Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 05:18