We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple of silly questions.

iceland
Level Contributor
66 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
A couple of silly questions.

I am going to be spending a full 5 days in Seville next week and I cant wait. I am a little worried about the mozzies there, am I going to get bitten to death or is it too early in the year?

Are taxis a huge rip off there or are they reasonable?

And just one more, is tipping expected or is included or just an option?

And if you have any tips for local resturants around the st. Vincente area, please please pass them along, I like the local places much more then the tourist places.

Thank you anyone and everyone in advance.

iceland
Level Contributor
66 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A couple of silly questions.

Perfect, thank you for your help:)

iceland
Level Contributor
66 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: A couple of silly questions.

Hubie-you really made me laugh there, now I am kind of hoping for one of those taxis, well, if he does not make me pay. :)

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,749 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: A couple of silly questions.

Lisa, it was really a great trip and well worth the money at the time, and of course a laugh we will never forget. Hubie

iceland
Level Contributor
66 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: A couple of silly questions.

Hubie, I am back from the city, lovely it was too, just kept thinking about your taxi ride whenever we got into one and it gave me a good giggle. Thank you for that. :)

And no mozzies at all, so happy about that. :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: A couple of silly questions.

I'm currently on my third night in Seville and have double figure mosquito bites! Wasn't expecting that :( Doesn't detract from how glorious Seville is though, such a beautiful city.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
625 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: A couple of silly questions.

I got 'got', too, by a pesky mozzie, last week. Nasty bits on one arm - and it was one of the only times my daughter has seen a mosquito in her apartment. I think I attract them! Fortunately, they seem to have gone down really quickly.

Must say, though, it was worth the suffering, just to be back in that glorious city. Visited the Casa de Pilatos, for the first time. Lovely place and the guided tour of the upstairs was very interesting - but remember that no photography is allowed up there. Shame, but I guess they need to preserve the fabrics and furnishings from any misplaced flash photography.

17. Re: A couple of silly questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 05:18