We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville Apartment suggestions

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Topic
Seville Apartment suggestions

My husband and I will be traveling to Seville June 28th to visit our daughter after her study abroad. Can anyone recommend some apartments in Seville since I am finding that the hotels are expensive when looking for accommodations for 3 adults? We are open to the many different neighborhoods. Ideally we would like an apartment with AC, pool, quiet room options (suggestions on apartment location appreciated), and a room for my husband and a bedroom or living area with a pull-out couch for our daughter. Life would be even better if there was an apartment with a courtyard or a terrace and charm! We plan to stay 3 nights.

Thanks in advance!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

Check apartments www.vrbo.com www.airbnb.com www.ownersdirect.co.uk

www.andalucia.com/cities/sevilla.htm

Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

Thank you for the apartment links Nurioopta. I have been on a few and there are so many choices. If anyone has a specific apartment (s) that they stayed in or neighborhood that they would recommend, I would greatly appreciated it.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

Regarding area I advise Santa Cruz, Centro Storico or Arenal. Anywhere within a radius of 1 or 1,5a kilometer of the Cathedral is fine and close to the sites you will want to visit.

We rented from www.sevilla5.com in the past and were very pleased with the apartments. Two years ago we stayed in Apartments Pajaritos and liked it very much. We stayed in the one with the one bedroom.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

We used Sleep in Sevilla. They were very helpful with problems that cropped up when we were there. Our apt was 3 bed so too big for you- no pool. Keep looking you will find something great

Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I think the pool is out for an apartment and will concentrate in the Santa Cruz area.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
757 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

Hi-we leave in a month for sevilla. First time for us and folks here have been a huge help. We are renting from Sleep in Sevilla. Isa has been wonderful (has booked restaurants, flamenco etc.). We are renting the Quiros attic apartment which has 2 private terraces. Is in Arenal area (5 minutes from Cathedral), and very central, but more more of a neighborhood feel and much quieter. Is a 1 br with a queen plus size bed. Really looks lovely.

Be sure to go on azahar.com for tapas recommendations too.

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

I've used both sevilla5.com and Sleep in Sevilla. Both are good and offer quality products. I think you may be a little hard pressed to find an apartment with a pool - not impossible but it will narrow your choices. You'll find alot of 2 BR apartments or 1BR with a pull out couch in the living room - and the price will likely be less expensive than 2 rooms in a moderate priced hotel.

8. Re: Seville Apartment suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 05:18