We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One evening in Seville!

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
One evening in Seville!

Hello all,

What do you recommend for unfortunately what will only be one late afternoon/evening in Seville for me and my partner on the first night of our honeymoon in July! :)

Thanks

Orla

berkshire, england
Level Contributor
522 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One evening in Seville!

I would plan nothing at all.

Start at the cathedral, and watch the swallows flying.

Then just lose yourself in the middle of Santa Cruz, and wander through the alleyways. Carriage lights, geraniums flowing from the balconies, fountains, orange trees. Either stop to eat a candlelit meal in one of the squares, or just nibble on tapas as you go. There is no activity, show, or place to visit in Seville which can even begin to compare with walking in Santa Cruz when the tourists have gone home. It is sheer magic.

If you really must do something, then splash out on a ride through Maria Luisa Park in a horse drawn cab (outside the cathedral, about 50 euros I think). Then go back to Santa Cruz and wander some more.

At the end of the evening, go back to the cathedral to watch the bats flying, listen to the guy who is always there with his guitar, and try not to get too depressed that wherever you're heading next won't compare with Seville.

Seriously.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,737 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One evening in Seville!

Davorla:

You could see flamenco at night:

http://www.tablaolosgallos.com/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One evening in Seville!

Great ideas....thanks! Think we will try and do a mix of both! :)

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One evening in Seville!

Have a drink at EME terraza bar. Not cheap at all, but, if I were you, I would do it. ;)

emecatedralhotel.com/es/…

Or have dinner here:

puertodelicia.es/es/…delicia-terraza.html

5. Re: One evening in Seville!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:18