We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

I will be visiting Seville at the end of August and would like to attend a football game. I believe La Liga 2013/2014 fixtures have just been released, with Sevilla FC playing Malaga on Saturday August 31, 2013. I am hoping to buy the tickets directly from the official Sevilla FC website. Can anyone give me some guidance on how difficult it will be to get tickets and how far in advance they will be available on the website?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
Hotel Sevilla
Hotel Sevilla
411 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
192 replies to this topic
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
67,960 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Rebecca:

Here is the ticket site of the Sevilla FC.

www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/taquilla/ticketing

However the schedule has not been posted yet for the coming season.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sevilla
Hotel Sevilla
411 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
55,350 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

In Spain the date and time of the fixture is decided by television companies and many games are not confirmed until a week or so beforehand.

Keep a watch on the Seville website for the confirmed date and time and release of public tickets. Because it is still very hot late in August kickoff may be as late as 10pm.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Seville
Seville
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Thanks for the link, BennyMalaga. Do you suggest then that this would be the best way to try and get tickets for the match? Also, do you have a general idea of when the tickets may become available on the website for this match? I was hoping to give the tickets to my boyfriend as a birthday gift in mid August and would like to know if this would even be possible. Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Thanks cubsur, that is good to know! I will certainly keep an eye on the website for the tickets. Do you have any idea in general how far in advance the tickets are released?

Sevilla
Level Contributor
991 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Hi Rebecca, a Sevilla FC season ticket holder here.

Tickets for this match will likely go on sale a week before the fixture. You will not be able to present your boyfriend with the tickets I am afraid as I think that you will have to pick them up from the ticket office at the ground. Either go on matchday or, better, wander up there the day before and have a mooch round the souvenir shop and take photos of the two impressive murals that adourn the stadium. Don't forget to take ID and the credit card that you used in the purchase.

The match could well be played on the Sunday 1st Sept and, as has been commented, should have a late or fairly late kick off due to the heat.

The ground is in a nice part of the city, only a 20 minute walk from the tourist Santa Cruz area. Ther are naturally plenty of bars around.

¡ Vamos mi Sevilla !

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sevilla
Hotel Sevilla
411 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Thank you very much for the information, that is exactly what I needed to know. Hopefully everything will work out and we will be able to go to the match! Do matches typically sell out in Seville, or should we have no problem purchasing tickets online about a week before? Thanks again!

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Sevilla
Level Contributor
991 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

You should have no problem getting a ticket. I expect a crowd of around 35,000 for this match. Ground capacity is 45,500.

¡Vamos mi Sevilla!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Great! Thank you so much for your help!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tickets to Sevilla FC vs Malaga August 31

Trotamundos, thanks so much for the information you gave before. As the we get closer to the game I am wondering what the difference is between the Preferencia and Fondo seating. Should we buy tickets in a certain area if we will be supporting Sevilla? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Trotamundos Youth Hostel
Trotamundos Youth Hostel
156 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Hotel Sevilla
Hotel Sevilla
411 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts