We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which train station

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which train station

Hi

I will be arriving from Madrid on the train and will be staying at the Gran Melia Colon. Which train station should I be arriving to?

Many thanks

lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which train station

Hello all.

Second question:

I'm confused with Renfe. I guess I'm not the first person to be confused. I keep putting in Madrid (any station) to Seville and keep being told no trains.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there some intermediate step I have to do?

Many thanks -- I've read the instructions on the Madrid site, but I still cant get this to work.

THANKS

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,771 posts
3,570 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which train station

Canada:

The train from Madrid stops at the Santa Justa Station. You can get a taxi to your hotel from the station.

Right now Renfe is trying to load the fall/winter schedules and they are always delayed in putting up the schedules. All you can do is to try every day. Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

3. Re: Which train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 06:36