We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Level Contributor
564 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

My husband is huge sports fan, and according to Soccer-Spain.com Sevilla is playing Real Madrid on Oct. 30 when we'll be in Sevilla. If he wanted to get just a single ticket does anyone have recommendations assuming it's not sold out? Are there scalpers in Spain?

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

real madrid is one of the best teams in spain/the world, so prices will go up and you run the risk of a full stadium. the day before or the morning of the match I would advice you to go to the stadium to check if there are some tickets left (metro stop Nervion). If not, there will be scalpers outside the stadium 1 or 2 hours before the match, selling (very) overpriced tickets. Please notice that scalping is illegal in spain (tho tolerated for sport events) so if they scam you with a fake ticket or something in that sense (and that can happen, tho it's not very common) then you will not be able to claim your money back.

Edited: 21 October 2013, 08:28
Sevilla
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

HELLO AMERICANS !!! You people do things back to front you know .. the match Real Madrid v Sevilla is being played on 31.10.13 and is being held in Madrid. (Home team named first.)

Sevilla
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

Sorry, my typing error, match 30.10.13 as you say. For a real Spanish experience why not find a locals bar where it is on the television and enjoy the atmosphere..

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

thx trotamundos, I didn't verify if the match was in seville or in madrid... being the WRONG team from seville and all, you know :P

What takes me to the real deal here:

the GOOD team of the city is playing against Levante on Oct 31st at 22:00 at Benito Villamarin stadium (Real Betis vs Levante) so if you are in seville the 31st you can try and go to this match instead to the real madrid vs sfc

Edited: 21 October 2013, 09:41
Sevilla
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

Hah myscreen .. you reveal your colours! Bad luck Old Boy.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,659 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

Was it the Betis fans who went to games last season in their pyjamas as a protest against matches starting at 2200hrs?

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

It could well be, although I don't remember it.

But as most that has to do with schedules in spain, it's a bit crazy

Sevilla
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

I cannot remember which set of fans it was but it was at the start of this season when we had a few fixtures at 23:00h..

9. Re: Sevilla v. Real Madrid on 10-30-13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:19