We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of Seville in two days? Help!

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Chester...
2 posts
Save Topic
Best of Seville in two days? Help!

My boyfriend and I are going to be in Seville during the third week of November for an educational conference and we will have two days to ourselves to explore. How can we make the most out of those two days? What should we be sure to do/see while we are there? We have never been out of the United States before and really want to experience as much as we can while we are in Seville so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,651 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best of Seville in two days? Help!

amjd23:

Here are my suggestions:

1. Cathedral - Keep your ticket that allows you to visit the beautiful Church of El Salvador.

2. Church of El Salvador

3. Giralda Tower

4. Alcazar

5. Plaza de España - For me this is the most beautiful square in Spain.

6. Museo de Bellas Artes

7. Flamenco show - Read the top question about this topic.

Edited: 22 October 2013, 04:26
Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best of Seville in two days? Help!

I may add to this wonderful list:

- 5. Plaza de Espana AND Maria Luisa park that is just behind

- 8. Metropol Parasol and surroundings

- 9. Alameda de Hercules for dinner/drinks at night

KAP
USA
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best of Seville in two days? Help!

Alameda de Hercules is not worth the effort, IMO. If you are already in the Cathedral/Alcazar area, then spens some time wandering around the back streets of Barrio Santa Cruz. Lots of shops, bars and restaurants.

West Chester...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best of Seville in two days? Help!

Thank you so much for the replies! The Cathedral was one of the places we knew we wanted to see but other than that we were pretty unsure of where else we should try to go so we will definitely be using these suggestions as a guide for our trip! I have started to do some research about restaurants that we should try while we are there. Does anyone have any favorites that we should be sure to check out? Or are there certain foods that Seville is particularly known for that we should try?

5. Re: Best of Seville in two days? Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:19