We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

From what I've read, it seems that bus would be the best (and maybe only) option to travel from Seville to Ronda. If anyone has any other options, I would appreciate the information.

If bus is the option, what bus line would I look up to get information for the trip between Seville and Ronda?

Also, is there a bus that goes between Cordoba and Ronda? Again, what bus line would I look for to get information on this trip?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,213 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Bus Seville Prado de San Sebastian bus station to Ronda www.samar.es/horarios/nacional

Trains Cordoba to Ronda www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

www.sevillaonline.es

www.turismoderonda.com

www.andalucia.com/cities/cordoba.htm

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,578 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187443-c191173/Sevil…

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Thank you both. This is exactly the information I needed. Sounds like it would be very easy to do a Seville to Cordoba to Ronda trip with overnights in each place (at least 3 in Seville, of course!)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,112 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

We took the bus from Seville to Ronda as this was the easiest direct route

…wordpress.com/2013/…

We took the train to Cordoba and spent the afternoon to see the Mezquita -- also simple to do. We got that ticket on line before our trip and printed the tickets at home.

…wordpress.com/2013/…

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Thanks Janet. I had actually looked at your blog from your response in another post and that is what convinced me to include Ronda as a part of our side trip from Seville! Your photos and commentary were great. I think we will spend 3 nights in Seville, visit Cordoba with an overnight and visit Ronda with an overnight (not necessarily in that order).

(we just booked our flights yesterday for a 3 week trip. We'll also be visiting Nice and Barcelona and our itinerary is coming together nicely. First time to visit these places - very excited now, even though we're not travelling until October)

6. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 16:35
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,389 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Seville taxi: Public transport is not privately hired cars. Public transport is trains or buses. Think that Trip Advisor will remove your message as it is self promotion/advertising and the rules are quite strict.

8. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 18:05
Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

Yes Cadiz-lover they did give me the flick. I must correct you in saying that a taxi service here is a strictly regulated PUBLIC transport service. In fact I can be ordered by the authorities to put my vehicle at their services at anytime. Intercity buses here are also owned by private companies and are public transport.

Thanks for the note anyway.

10. Re: Seville to Ronda on Public Transportation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:17