We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum pass/tourist card

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Museum pass/tourist card

Are these good value? They look a little expensive to me, especially as I'm travelling with my 13 year old son who is not considered a child. 100 euros for 2 days. Would it be better to Pay as we Go?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Museum pass/tourist card

Sounds like it will not be much use for you. Some of the main attractions are free anyway such as the Plaza de Espana and neighbouring Maria Luisa Park. The 2 main attractions - the Cathedral and Real Alcazares - will have student discount or in your case Real Alcazar is free for 13 year old. . be sure to have his passport for proof of age in case he looks like a grown up! You never can tell.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,284 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Museum pass/tourist card

I do not think the tourist card/museum pass is economical unless you see all the sights on the pass. Most tourists do not have the time to see everything.

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Museum pass/tourist card

The tourist card is not worth it. All of the old churches are open on Sundays if you want to see them. There's about 70 that of arquitectural interest.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Museum pass/tourist card

Thanks for your helpful comments, well be prepared with the passport!

5. Re: Museum pass/tourist card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:19