We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long do we need in Seville?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How long do we need in Seville?

Hi all! My husband and I are going to be traveling to Spain in June. We would like to see Seville if time permits. What is the minimum amount of days necessary to experience the city?

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,665 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

Fariza:

You need a minimum of 3 days. I usually stay at the Hotel Becquer, walkable to most sights.

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Edited: 15 January 2014, 08:20
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,665 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

Fariza:

I also recommend 2 days in Granada.

Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online and BOOK EARLY.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,165 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

June is a nice time to visit Seville and whilst you could spend one full day seeing the major sights in my opinion this is just scratching the surface and best to have some more time to savor this lovely city and get to know it better. So a minimum 2 nights is needed if you have limited time but certainly 3 is better than 2 ! Some visitors to Seville use the opportunity to make a few side trips for spare days so will stay longer.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

I think my answer might be - as many as you can manage! I've been a number of times (thanks to my daughter living there) and still keep finding things to do and see.

Enjoy your trip!

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

You could spend a month here. There are plenty of fantastic day trips. Cadiz, White Villages, the Aracena region or Carmona are all within reach.

6. Re: How long do we need in Seville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:17