We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary advise

Canada
Level Contributor
400 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary advise

Hi, we are planning a trip at the end of June and want to spend 5 days in Granada, Cordoba and Seville.

I was thinking to spend 2 days and 2 nights in Granada/Alhambra – Friday, Sat (driving in the morning from Marbella), then spend 1 day in Cordoba (Sunday), and then, to spend 2 days (2 or 3 nights) in Seville (Mon-Tue). I can’t decide if we should stay overnight at Cordoba or just drive to Seville and spend the night there? Thank you for your advise.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,437 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary advise

with so little time, I would plan a day in Cordoba for the Mezquita and then on to Seville for 3 nights at least so you can take in the Alcazar, Cathedral, climb the tower etc there.

cordoba would be a great place to spend a few days but not on a short trip where you are trying to hit the highlights -- and moving lodging every night or two really chews up time on logistics.

We did a day trip from Seville to Cordoba and it was the best part of our 2.5 week trip to Spain this spring. Here is our side trip to Cordoba.

…wordpress.com/2013/…

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary advise

I guess I'm biased but I think Seville has a lot more to offer than Córdoba. If you can try and see some of the white villages. I can hep you with that if you are interested.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,449 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary advise

Karina:

Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online and BOOK EARLY.

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

4. Re: Itinerary advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 05:20