We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa juderias questions

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
casa juderias questions

On the hotel website The picture of a 'double' room is two single beds pushed together. Do they have rooms with double beds? Also do any rooms have actual wall mounted showers or are they all hand held? The only pictures of bathrooms I can find are hand held showers with no shower curtain. Not really sure how youre meant to shower without getting the bathroom covered in water trying to hold up the showerhead! Website says pool open late June, I'm thinking of booking for3 nights beginning 19th June, if anyone has been there at that time before and can advise if the pool will l be open that would be great add If the pool is nt going to be open I will just book somewhere like Elvira plaza

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,220 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa juderias questions

sunseeker:

Many hotels in Spain have wall mounted showers that can also be held in hands. The shower is usually at the bathtub. This has a glass screen that goes halfway the length of the bathtub and prevents the majority of water to stay in the bathtub and keeps the floor dry.

I have no info about double beds. Perhaps you can call the hotel directly.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: casa juderias questions

What is thhe best route to visit Andalucia for17 days,Where to stay longer and made side trips.! am traveling Puerto Rico_Madrid on from May 23-June 7.How is the weather at that time?Thanks..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa juderias questions

Marco, to get an answer to your question you need to go to the Andalucia forum and click on the 'ask a question' box. This way people are answering your specific question, you have attached yours to a question about the facilities in a particular hotel.

4. Re: casa juderias questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17