We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trips sightseeing seville

Cedar Falls, Iowa
Level Contributor
18 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
day trips sightseeing seville

We are travelling to Seville early May and have almost 1 1/2 Days. I usually like guided tours but after reading about Seville, I thought that all sights can be seen independently. However i found 9 hr full day Seville trip on Viator code 2198nFullday tour viator.com/tours/…d556-2198FULLDAYTOUR.

In description of tour it is written that they pass outside only of cathedral and Alcazar however reviews talk about travellers had less time in Alcazar. I need to plan my trip to include Cathedral and Alcazar. Called Viator. Of course they only read what is written in description that this tour does not go inside. Hrs of google research , I can not pinpoint local operator. Can somebody help with experience with this tour so I can plan accordingly. Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,243 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trips sightseeing seville

joe:

I would go independently to the Cathedral and the Alcazar. Both sights are close to each other and you will be able to spend as much time as you want in each sight.

2. Re: day trips sightseeing seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 07:18