We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
Save Topic
Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

We will be visiting Andalucía in May with our two kids (3 years old and 13 months old, and yes, I know that is crazy!). We will be going to Tarifa from Seville and wondered if it was possible to go to Ronda on the way. I know it may not be "on the way" technically, but is it doable to take public transportation (from what I've gathered it sounds like a bus is the best way to go from Seville to Ronda) to Ronda and visit for the day and then take a train or bus to Tarifa? We were originally going to do a day trip from Tarifa, so I'm not sure if the day would be any longer for us either way...any thoughts?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,180 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

Bus to Ronda then a train to Algeciras and a local bus round to Tarifa.. Doable. See RENFE for train times.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

Thanks! What bus do you recommend Seville? I just looked at Los Amarillos and it seems doable but would mean we would have to get everyone on the bus by 7 am. Like I said, we could do it if we had to, but thought we would check other bus times, too...

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,718 posts
3,568 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

uepianogirl:

For the bus to Ronda:

The bus trip can start at the Bus Station El Prado de San Sebastián (Manuel Vázquez Sagastizábal s/n.).

The bus company is Los Amarillos.

http://www.losamarillos.es/venta/busq...

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

4. Re: Ronda on the Way from Seville to Tarifa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16