We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

I am interested in attending the Bullfights but don't know how to go about booking the tickets. Do I need to buy the tickets in advance. Advice on sun, shade/sun shade seats. Advice as to where to sit to see the best view. I found the Spanish official website but is there an English website? Where is a reputable website to buy these tickets. Would anyone recommend this activity.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

I dont think there would be much of a problem in buying the tickets 1 oe 2 days before at the bullring ticket office. I would say view is more or less the same, but some ppl prefer closer to the ground seats so it is closer. sun is cheaper than shade, and usually at the end of september it doesnt matter that much.

I wouldnt recommend anyone this activity.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,790 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

We bought two tickets for the last corrida on the afternoon of the fight. There were a few left - the more expensive ones very near to the top of the seats. You should be alright walking down to the ticket booths a few days before the day you want to go.

Pjk

Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

Hi thanks for your advice. Do you have a English website where I can buy advanced tickets as we will be arriving in Sevilla on the 28 of September which is the same day as the bullfight so picking tickets us a few days before is impossible. Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

www.taquillaoficial.com/index.php…

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,903 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

https:/…venta_carteles.asp

6. Re: Bullfights Sept. 28, 2014 Sevilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17