We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sevilla to Tarifa

Woking, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sevilla to Tarifa

Hi, I need to go to Tarifa from Sevilla, and take the ferry to Tangier. I have tried to google, but there seems to be limited info available. So far what I have gathered is that I can take the bus 309 from San Sebastian Station, which will take around 3 hours to get to Tarifa. And no reservation of bus ticket is required. Then for the ferry to Tangier, it will take about 2 hours. Again no reservation of ticket is required. Can anyone please confirm that this is feasible? If we leave at 9 in the morning from Sevilla and will be able to get to Tangier in the afternoon? Do we need to buy either the bus tickets or ferry tickets before hand? Thanks a lot.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,522 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sevilla to Tarifa

Transport company "COMES" runs a bus from Prado de San Sebastian down to the south coast so take the 09.30 and get to Tarifa bus station at 12.25. You can buy the bus ticket at the COMES window.

Walk along the street at Tarifa to the port.. Decide on which ferry you want and buy the ticket.

http://www.tgcomes.es/horarios_33.htm

An alternative route is to take the VALENZUELA bus from San Seb. which goes to Algeciras bus station and some call at the ferry port before arriving at the bus station. From Algeciras go to Tanger-Med port then free transfer into Tanger itself.

grupovalenzuela.com/images/…algeciras.pdf

You don't need to buy the ferry tickets ahead at this time of year.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sevilla to Tarifa

We bought tickets for the bus from Sevilla to Tarifa one day in advance, but I don't think it is really necessary.

Woking, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sevilla to Tarifa

Thank you for such detailed information.

4. Re: Sevilla to Tarifa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16