We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Maria Louise

Front Royal...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parque Maria Louise

We want to spend this lovely evening in the park. Any suggestions about how many hours we will want and how to tour. We only saw Plaza de Espana for 30 minutes last night and want to spend more time there, plus what else might we enjoy? I have a 14 and a 16 year old. Thanks, and btw, I'm learning Spanish when I get home! Any recommended food near the park? Gelato? We are staying in Triana

Mentioned in this post
Plaza de Espana
Plaza de Espana
32,027 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Triana
Triana
3,315 Reviews
Seville, Spain
ZOOM
Sightseeing Tours
Entre Leyendas
Historical & Heritage Tours
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
66,460 posts
3,763 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Maria Louise

Julie:

The Plaza de America is part of the Maria Luisa Park and has two beautiful buildings there, the Archaeological Museum and the Popular Arts Museum.

Mentioned in this post
Plaza de America
Plaza de America
461 Reviews
Seville, Spain
2. Re: Parque Maria Louise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16