We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train station to Hotel Murillo

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
381 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
train station to Hotel Murillo

Hi,

Will be arriving by train from Madrid. Has anyone stayed at Hotel Murillo recently? How do I get to Hotel Murillo?

Also if I am coming from Madrid, can I get off the train and do a quick stop over in Cordoba (see Mezquita) and then get back on the train and continue to Seville. Do I have to pay again?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: train station to Hotel Murillo

If you will take the AVE (high-speed train) you can arrange a stop in Cordoba. If you will return to Madrid using the same train, the pricing will be based on two round rip tickets, essentially Madrid-Cordoba and Cordoba-Seville, with the stop over on the first leg (ie: arrive in Cordoba in the morning and then take the AVE in the afternoon to Seville). The return trip would be direct. Anyway, yes it is possible :)

You have two options to arrive at the hotel. Take a taxi (recommended) to Plaza Santa Cruz and walk to the hotel (about 2-3 minutes). The hotel is located in a pedestrian only street, so you cannot arrive directly. Or take a bus, which will involve a transfer, and, I'll stop here because a taxi is cheap (maybe 5 Euros) and the bus option is a really a pain. You can walk - about 20 minutes or so - if you have light luggage.

2. Re: train station to Hotel Murillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 12:17