We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel information

Atlanta
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel information

Hello-

Was wondering if anyone had advice on hotels in Zaragoza? I will be traveling to EXPO 2008 next summer and would like to stay somewhat near the exposition site of possible. Any info would be great!!!!

Thanks!

Montana
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel information

Family of 4 wondering the same thing. Have you heard anything? We are striking out on finding lodging anywhere near Zaragoza. Any more ideas? Thanks!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
45 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel information

no luck so far.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,672 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel information

Hotel NH Ciudad de Zaragoza is at very central location, near to the main sights and close to river Ebro.

EXPO, crossing the river, is under construction currently.

España
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel information

Yes, the Hotel NH Ciudad de Zaragoza is indeed a good choice for location. It is on the opposite side of the river to the Expo Site but is just on the banks and there will be plenty of buses across, or, alternatively you can walk across the river from this hotel. Not sure of any others in particular as most hotels, like NH, are located on the main city centre side of the river. Another hotel I recommend highly, is on the same street as the NH but further away from the river. It's the Sol Melia. You also have the Palafox not far from there. I wouldn't worry too much about location as I believe they are putting some special transport on during the Expo. Other centrally located places for all different budgets are: Hotel Las Torres (in the Pilar Square), Hostal Cataluña (basic but fine, in Calle Coso), Hotel Goya, Hotel Reino de Aragon (also in Coso).

5. Re: Hotel information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 07:17