We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zaragoza Expo

Which Zaragoza hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Zaragoza Expo

Hi,

I'm looking for information on the Expo being held in Zaragoza next summer. We'll be staying in the city for one or two nights, and I'd like to see a bit of the fair if we can. Can anyone tell me what the most noteworthy buildings or installations will be? If we want to watch the Cirque de Soleil parade, what would be the best vantage point? Anything we should be buying tickets for?

It may be too early to get these answers, but I thought I'd check! Thanks!

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,116 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zaragoza Expo

expozaragoza2008.es/Home/…en_GB.do

also

…blogspot.com/2006/09/welcome-to-expo-zarago…

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,740 posts
3,569 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zaragoza Expo

Bakery:

Zaragoza is the 5th largest city in Spain and hardly any tourists go there. I went there last year and found there were so many things to see there, really a beautiful and traditional city.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Zaragoza Expo

The must-see buildings are:

* PALACIO DE LA ALJAFERIA. This moorish castle-palace is the most important arabic building in Spain outside Andalucia.

* LA SEO (Cathedral).

* ROMAN REMAINS MUSEUMS.

zaragoza
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Zaragoza Expo

I answered you directly to your mail as this page where 'under construccion'

Hope I solved some questions about Expo zaragoza 2008,and remember to buy tickets before 6th January 2008!

5. Re: Zaragoza Expo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 16:20