We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia to Zaragoza - by train.

Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Valencia to Zaragoza - by train.

I think there is about a 5 1/2 hour train trip one way and only two trains to Zaragoza a day (assume ordinary train and that is the only option)? I can only afford, in time, to spend one night there and am worried that I will just arrive and have to turn around again.

Anyone done that? Your advice?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Valencia to Zaragoza - by train.

Hello –

You are correct. The service from Valencia to Zaragoza by train is pretty awful. My mom and I did this exact trip in May, and hated it. The train was really old, with hardly any services (no cafeteria), was very slow and the AC wasn’t working. Therefore, I would not recommend doing a day trip to Zaragoza this way.

I would either fly or maybe check out bus service.

Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valencia to Zaragoza - by train.

thanks for your reply.

Don't particularly fancy the bus although you make it sound more inviting.

Has anyone out there flown from Valencia to Z by plane? If so, who did you use and what was your experience?

3. Re: Valencia to Zaragoza - by train.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2010, 05:21