We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pilar Festival

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pilar Festival

We're going to be in Spain October 15-29th this year, starting in Barcelona, and planning to make our way West. I had hoped that we would easily fit in Zaragoza's Pilar Festivities, but it looks like it ends on October 16th.

Would it be worth making this a day trip from Barcelona on the 16th? It looks like it's pretty much the only opportunity we would have in this window to see one of the major-ish Spanish festivals, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra 6 hours of driving as a day trip.

I guess to inform whether it's "worth" it - what goes on on the last day?

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Pilar
Pilar
254 Reviews
Valencia, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pilar Festival

If you can we here the 15th Saturday, still you will have a good night out, however it is the last one and on top of that you will land in Barcelona and then travel to Zaragoza. The 16th you will still have some activities during the day but not the main ones. It depends on what you want to see. Probably that night there will be concert and then you can go out until the sunshine or till you drop and then come back to Barcelona.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
Province of Zaragoza, Spain
2. Re: Pilar Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 22:17