We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

Summerfield, Florida
3 posts
Save Topic
Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

I am looking for a travel agency in Zaragoza Espana. I will be in Zaragoza and I need to contact different travel agencies when I am there.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,243 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

jerry:

El Corte Ingles is a department store (the largest in Spain) that has a travel agency that is reliable.

elcorteingles.es/centroscomerciales/…

Summerfield, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

yo quiero a ver que yo puedo ir a El Camino de Santiago desde Zaragoza?

Edited: 28 June 2012, 22:19
Summerfield, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

I am trying to walk the ST. James Way to Santiago ,Spain. The trip starts in Southern France and goes to Northern Spain accross to Santiago, Spain. Since it can start in France or Spain, I need to know how I can get to either of the Starting Points, There must some travel agencies in either France or Spain where i get in touch with in order to find the best way possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited: 29 June 2012, 20:30
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,243 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

Jerry:

Ask your question in the Santiago de Compostela forum. There are many who have experienced walking there and can give you advice.

5. Re: Travel Agency in Zaragoza, Espana.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Zaragoza