We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended places to stay near Oviedo!!!

York
2 posts
Save Topic
Recommended places to stay near Oviedo!!!

Hi,

PLEASE PLEASE could somebody help me make a decision?

I am going to Austurias, Spain, at the end of the month for 11 days, 9 of which we are staying in the Picos de Europa. We are flying out of Oviedo so for the last 2 nights we need to find some accommodation close by(ish). I really want to stay by the beach, so was thinking Luanco. Does anybody have any other suggestions for an ideal beach holiday spot for our final two nights of Spanish beauty?? Or does anybody know much about Luanco?

Please let me know ASAP as we will need to book the accommodation!

Any response would be much appreciated!! Thank you,

Katy

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,846 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended places to stay near Oviedo!!!

My favourite seaside towns in Asturias are:

* Ribadesella

spain.info/TourSpain/…

* Gijon

http://www.gijon.info/index.asp

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,233 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended places to stay near Oviedo!!!

For accommodation based in either the countryside or small villages look at www.toprural.com. There are reviews of Casa Rurals by guests. Or for hotels in lager places like towns and cities, look on TA, one of the buttons on the left. again there are reviews of the establishments.

Ian and Irene

3. Re: Recommended places to stay near Oviedo!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 12:20