We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilbao: Opening hours on Saturdays?

Which Bilbao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
österreich
Level Contributor
124 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Bilbao: Opening hours on Saturdays?

Hello,

I`ve just booked my flight to Bilbao - I will be staying there on 3 and 4 June (Friday and Saturday) and I was wondering if shops, boutiques, ... will be open on Saturday. What are the general opening hours? Thank you!

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bilbao: Opening hours on Saturdays?

General opening hours in Spain are from around 10-11am to 1-2pm, break for lunch (except in big department stores and some chain stores, which don't break for lunch), and then 4-5pm to 8-9pm. Those times are a bit vague as it really depends on the individual shop. Big shopping centre complexes tend to open until 10pm. As for Saturdays, big chain shops will open all day, but some smaller boutiquey shops may not open on a Saturday afternoon. Little is open on Sundays (possibly a few touristy shops). I would plan to do the Guggenheim on Saturday afternoon (assuming you're planning to do it at all).

österreich
Level Contributor
124 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bilbao: Opening hours on Saturdays?

Thank you very much! I will do the Guggenheim on Saturday afternoon!

3. Re: Bilbao: Opening hours on Saturdays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 00:16