We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick football related question

London, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Quick football related question

Hi,

I was looking at potentially visiting the Basque Country in late September. One of the reasons for doing this was so I could visit San Memes and possibly take in a game before the famous stadium is knocked down.

Unfortunately La Liga don't release their fixtures until later in the summer (why is this ?) so I was hoping that if I book and Athletic aren't at home that weekend then Real Sociedad will be and I can go and see them instead - is this how it works ?

Many thanks,

Craig

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick football related question

Not really...both clubs are totally independent and both may play home at the same time...or away.

Letterkenny, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick football related question

Fixtures are now released anyway. I'm thinking of doing the same thing, probably late October, need to see San Mames before it gets knocked down!

London, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick football related question

Great cheers guys

4. Re: Quick football related question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 05:15