We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

Which Bilbao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
RVC
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

I saw the one way fare to Biarritz listed @251Euros. Any suggestions?

Seems very high to me. My wife and I are planning to arrive on May 23 and return on May 28.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

There is a bus service www.pesa.net

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

The journey takes an hour and a half (without traffic) and is quite hilly so the price seems reasonable for a private transfer. Bear in mind that the quoted price will probably be for up to 4 people or 8 people, depending on the company.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

I have always found that Suntransfers provide an efficient and well priced service.

Go to their website: www.suntransfers.com ,feed in the details of your requirements, I'm sure they will come up with a very competitive quote.

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

It makes sense...it´s a private driver for a not very common route, that makes about 300 kms return trip plus motorway toll, three hours in total. You may find something a bit cheaper, but not much. Bus is the other option.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

@RnBrian Sun Transfers are just a booking agent. They do not provide any transfers themselves. If you do some searching around on Google you will find the companies who actually operate the transfers and cut out the middle-mans fee.

Vitoria-Gasteiz...
Level Contributor
142 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

Hi,

I agree 251 EUR is fairly reasonable price for a private airport transfer. As other people are saying, there are around 300 km, motorway tolls, and even passing from one country to another.

You can also speak with http://biarritzairporttransfers.com/ one of this forum's expert on San Sebastian and Biarritz for comparison.

Other ways to move are the bus of Pesa or to rent a car and leave it in Bilbao (but they normally apply charges when you leave a car in a different country)

Enjoy the Basque Country!

Aitor Delgado

7. Re: Private Airport Transfers Bilbao to Biarritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Bilbao