We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage storage

Tallahassee...
12 posts
Save Topic
Baggage storage

I am meeting up with my son who has been living in Miranda de Ebro as a Rotary Exchange student for the past year at the airport in Bilbao Spain and then will be traveling Europe for two weeks. Is there somewhere in Bilbao, a train station or airport, where we can leave one of his suitcases so that we don't have to travel Europe with an extra suitcase? Thank you.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,304 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baggage storage

Hi Susan

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

Questions of this nature are best placed on the relevant destinations forum – see link below and I hope your son has a happy and safe time travelling throughout Europe

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187454-i517-Bil…

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baggage storage

Hi Susan,

As flipflop mentioned, your topic was initially misplaced in the TA Support forum, but I wanted to pop in and mention that we have since moved it here to the Bilbao forums where it will likely be seen by members who are familiar with the airport and services of this kind.

Thanks for participating and enjoy your trip!

TA_Louise

Bilbao, Spain
Level Contributor
173 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baggage storage

Hi Susan,

I'm afraid that Bilbao Airport and train station don't offer left luggage service. Termibus bus station offers this service. Check its website http://www.termibus.es/index.php?idi=en

Have a nice trip!

Tallahassee...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Baggage storage

Great help! I can leave a bag at the bus station for the two weeks I need. The day you leave your suitcase you pay 2 euros per suitcase and after when you come back to take it you have to pay 1 euro per suitcase and per day.

5. Re: Baggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 07:17