We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

Hi, I would like information on what our hen party could do for an afternoon in bilbao in june.

We will be 5 girls and we were thinking of doing something along the lines of wine tasting / cocktail making / tapas class etc in bilbao but need some ideas of how much this will cost and we only have a few hours on a friday afternoon /evening to do this activity.

Thanks

Sarah

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

It won´t be tapas, it´ll be pintxos...tapas is in Spain, this is Basque Country. A pintxos class would be around 80-100 eur per person, depending place and length (3 hours normally, including wine tasting)

I do recommend to have a pintxos and wine crawl in the Old Town...it´ll be more educative!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

wow thats a lot of money for a couple of hours of cooking…

for the tour of the old town we will be doing all the touristy stuff the saturday and eating and drinking so the hen party event needs to be something different like a class… maybe there is a cheaper place to do wine tasting or something?

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

Ley me see if I can find a cheaper place and I'll come back to you tomorrow

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

Send an email to these people...www.aingeruetxebarria.com, they offer pintxos and tasting courses

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

Thanks will take a look now!!

6. Re: Hen / Bachelorette Party in Bilbao in June - ideas please!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bilbao