We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rugby World Cup

Limerick Ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Rugby World Cup

Hi all

I will be in San Sebastian from the 13th to 15th of October, does anybody know of any bar that will be showing the Rugby World Cup? Both semi finals are on that weekend, 9pm local time. Many thanks

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Rugby World Cup

Hello

Did you manage to find anywhere showing games? I have the same problem this weekend for the final!

Many thanks

Alex

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
884 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rugby World Cup

Just back from San Sebastian wher I watched the RWC semi finals in a fairly grotty Oirish bar (I'm Irish) called the Ould Dubliner on Calle des Reyes Catolicos near the Cathderal. Next door to this is a lovely local bar called Bar El Rincon where the owner put on the match for us. Rugby isn't very big in SS so beggars can't be choosers. The games were covered by Canal+ and TF1 both of which were available in my hotel.

3. Re: Rugby World Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...