We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Sebastian help please

Perth
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
San Sebastian help please

Hi

We are flying into Bilbao on 22 June landing at 8.15pm. We will then catch the bus to San sebastian

We are staing at the Bergara II apartment.

friendlyrentals.com/en/…apartment-5721-5.htm

Can anyone please advise how to get from the bus stop to our apartment.

Thank you

Clare Valley...
Level Contributor
129 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Sebastian help please

Suggest you get a taxi - the bus stop is a fair distance from your apartment. You could get a bus - but at the time of night you are arriving, taxi would be the best bet. Have you tried google maps?

Perth
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Sebastian help please

Thank you for your reply.

Where will the bus from Bilbao stop in san sebastian, is there only one stop?

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Sebastian help please

Hi. We will be staying at the Bergara Apt. in July, would you let me know what you think of the apartment? Good luck with everything.

Perth
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Sebastian help please

Yes, I will be sure to write a review

alberta
Level Contributor
562 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Sebastian help please

That is a nice location, hope your apartment is lovely !

Taxi is the easiest and very affordable. It should not cost you more than 6-10 euros. There is a taxi stand as you get off the bus....you can not miss the little line of cabs. It might be easier to write down your address you wish them to take you to so your driver has no probs.

Have a great time !!

:)

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Sebastian help please

The bus from Bilbao will stop at the bus "station" in San Sebastian, which isn't a phyiscal station - just a large marked area where buses load/unload. I'd definately take a taxi at that time of night especially since you don't know the area. Please let us know about the Bergera II apartment - it was on my radar too!

Perth
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San Sebastian help please

Hi

Thank you all for your help. We had a great time in ss. The bus station in ss was only a very short distance from the apartment, could have walked but we caught a taxi due to the time of night we arrived.

Apartment was perfect, very modern and clean and tidy. Everything in ss is in walking distance.

Any questions, please let me know

8. Re: San Sebastian help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...