We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SC Apartment Northern Mallorca Sept/Oct 2011 Help please?!

Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
SC Apartment Northern Mallorca Sept/Oct 2011 Help please?!

Hi all,

Ive just booked flights for 2 weeks in Mallorca from September 24th for me (26) my girlfriend (24) and our 2 month old baby.

Our budget is £500-600 for the 2 weeks but could stretch to £700-800 for the right studio or apartment.

We love good food, unspoilt beaches (we will have a hire car).

We hate the brits abroad union jack shorts brigade and night clubs.

Im looking for somewhere Self Catering hassle free

ie

Close to decent restaraunts (we want authentic Cuisine not steak and chips!)

Close to the beach (Preferably sea views and within just a minute or 2 walk from the beach so if its too hot or it rains we can run back easily)

We dont mind basic as long as its clean a pool would be great but its not a must.

First Choice for us would be Puerto De Pollensa but any other suggestions welcome.

I know were asking for a lot for our money but we like a challenge!

Thanks x

1. Re: SC Apartment Northern Mallorca Sept/Oct 2011 Help please?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 09:25